Sunday, July 26, 2009

Banana Republic Dress - Summer 2007

Way back in the Summer of 2007, I remember the first Banana Republic dress I bought. Back then I could fit into a size 0 or size 1.. It was this wonderful Italian-stye striped in golden and silver rimmed dress. Being as optimistic as I was at the time, I foolishly bought the smallest size 00 thinking that I would somehow eventually lose the weight to fit into it. Boy, was I wrong. LOL!!

Now two years later, the dress is still in its plastic dust cover tucked away in my dresser. Though time has passed, the dress still looks fabulous.... though unfortunately I'm not a size 0 anymore but a size 1. Blame it on the stress of aging. =P

I'll post a picture of the dress once I get a better digital camera. My current digital camera just doesn't take the right pics to do it justice. Check back! ^^

1 comment:

Virginia Janet said...

My first summer dress was from Banana Republic. I am pretty much excited to see your dress.